Sunday, September 17, 2006

SUNDAY SERMON ON THE BLOG – KNOWN PERSONALLY BY THE LORD!

Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. - Luke 12:6-7.

In a cosmos so vast, what is our little planet? In a planet so diverse and so full of life, what are people?

Among all the billions of people alive, and those who have lived and already died, what worth do we have? Well, Jesus reminds us that our worth is great, not because we are so important, but because we are known personally by God.

We don't have to be afraid, we are known personally, and loved by the One who is, and was, and is to come! Praise His wonderful name!


Loving Father, you already know my heart. You know where I struggle with sin, so empower and forgive me. You know my fears, so encourage and strengthen me. You know my immaturity, so nurture and grow me. You know my weakness and disease, so comfort and heal me. But even if these requests take time to be answered, I am still overwhelmed by the fact that you choose to know me, and for that I am eternally grateful, thank you! In the mighty name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged!
GBYAY