Sunday, December 02, 2007

SUNDAY SERMON ON THE BLOG – TREASURES IN HEAVEN.

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. - Matthew 6:19-20.

Where do you hide your heart?

What we most value is where we will find our heart. So it is an important question. You see, we can treasure riches, control, security, and relationships.

Jesus reminds us that it is only by turning loose of the things that most of us keep as our treasures that we find what is truly treasure indeed.


Loving Heavenly Father, I pray that out of the riches of your grace, you may help me find my treasure in you, and nothing else. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I want to offer you all that I am and have, so that my life will be lived for your glory. In the mighty, and wonderful name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged.
GBYAY